The joint venture established in 2001 by the Japanese consumer electronics company, Sony Corporation and Swedish telecommunications company, Ericsson, Sony Ericsson has introduced its latest slim and elegant mobile phone – Sony Ericsson T700, available in the colours Black on Silver, Black on Red and Shining Silver.
“Become a real head turner with the T700,” said Sven Totte, Head of Marketing for the design category at Sony Ericsson. “Sleek and shiny, the slim elegance of the T700 gives users a premium experience at a mid-range price point – perfect for the design conscious. Everyone who bought and adored the iconic T610 will be keen to get their hands on the new T700.”
Highlights Of Sony Ericsson T700:
- The perfect slim elegant phone – slick stick design with premium metal finish
- 3.2 megapixel camera – snap a great shot and share with your friends via your blog or web page
- 2-inch TFT display (240×320 pixel) – add more emotion when you’re in motion, download film clips and view in vivid colours
- Built-in high quality stereo speakers – share your music with friends
- Colour matched headset – colour co-ordinate your accessories with your phone
- High speed sharing – via the operator network or Bluetooth
- 512MB memory card memory in box – and even more to expand with Memory Stick Micro (M2) support
- Standby time:Up to 370 hours; Talk time:Up to 9 hours 30 minutes
The new Sony Ericsson T700 slim elegant phone that measures only 10mm thin will hit selected markets by Q4 2008, but its price has yet to be announced.