CCleaner 2.00.491 Beta 2 was recently released and available for downloading. Ccleaner is a Freeware system optimization and privacy tool. You can use this freeware to clean up your system’s unused files and subsequently speed up your internet. Ccleaner can traces of your online history, cookies, temporary files, etc. Some users had responded that Ccleaner can also be used to delete registry entries/files when you are trying to extend or reset the trial period of trial demo software.
So what is new in Ccleaner V2.00.491 Beta 2? This Ccleaner 2.0 application was rebuilt in highly optimized C++. The analyzing, scanning & cleaning process is much faster now. This new Ccleaner can allow users to run it via USB thumbdrive and the setup process is easier. Ccleaner has also redesigned its user interface and become more modern look now.
Other new features of this application are as follow:
– Added support for Firefox HttpOnly cookies.
– Fixed symbolic languages not displaying correctly.
– Added translation of new v2.0 features into other languages.
– Fixed bug in Hotfix Uninstaller cleaning that left empty folders.
– Fixed bug in Temporary Files cleaning that left empty folders.
– Installer now supports parameters like /L=1033 for language selection.
– New installer routines to prevent false positives by antivirus programs.
– Cookies list in Options now refreshes correctly.
– Fixed bug in automatic update checker.
– Improved Options-Exclude Registry key entry format.
– Fixed empty message box in Uninstaller Tool.
– Improved IE7 history cleaning when IE is open.
– Minor tweaks and fixes.
Download CCleaner from here.
Note: CCleaner 2.07.575 released.