LayerView is a lightweight, robust and flexible packet sniffer which allows the users to monitor exactly what data have been sending or receiving by their PC. The LayerView has been designed to support most of the Ethernet and wireless adapter.
Key features of LayerView includes:
- Conversation view – LayerView reconstructs entire TCP/UDP conversations for browsing.
- Protocol analysis – LayerView can decode a wide range of protocols, with more being added every day.
- Full filtering support – LayerView lets you search through and filter data collected
LayerView is now giving away its license key code for non-commercial usage. This promotion offer will be ended for the next 60 days. To grab the free LayerView license key code which normally cost $39 to purchase for a 3-user Home License, just follow the below steps:
- Visit the promotion page at http://www.layerview.net/freelicense.php
- Enter your E-mail address, then click “Email License” button and the registration serial key code of LayerView will be sent to the registered e-mail.
- Download the setup installer of LayerView: layerview.exe (version 1.06)
- To apply your license key, save the license file to your hard disk, then open Help menu and select “Enter License key”. After that use the “Browse” button to select the saved license key file from the hard disk and click “Apply License”.
Update: The free giveaway of LayerView has been extended.