The world’s leading company in the new digital era, Lenovo has announced its new embodiment of its netbook line, Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, which comes equipped with built-in 3G. Users can connect to Internet anywhere simply by inserting a SIM card from 3G cellular operator into this netbook. Users choosing models with 3G feature will also be treated to Dolby headphone technology. The new Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 is also expanding the keyboard dimension to 87 percent of the size of a standard keyboard.
Key features of Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 are as below:
- A keyboard resized for a convenient fit but larger right-shift key
- Bigger touchpad than the S10 model
- 10-inch WSVGA AntiGlare TFT with integrated camera 1024×600
- Intel Atom N270 CPU 1.6 GHZ or Intel 945GSE chipset
- Intel Integrated Graphics GMA 950
- Up to 160GB 5400RPM Hard Drive
- 1GB of DDR2 memory
- Stay connected with advanced wireless options 802.11 b/g WiFi plus optional 3G modem connection to allowing users stay connected to the world wherever go
- 3 USB ports and 4-in-1 multi-card reader
- Headphones: 5.1 channels of sound provide a surround-sound experience.
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel webcam
- Battery power of up to 3 hours with 3-cell battery and 6-cell battery can have runtime of up to 6 hours
The new Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 netbook is available in four colors: Gray, Black, White, and Pink. Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 netbook, which measures just 0.71 inch thick and starting weight of 1kg (with 6 cell battery) will be available via Lenovo website or leading retailers for starts price from $349.