Lenovo has officially announced the upcoming launch of its new sleek, stylish laptop, named as Lenovo IdeaPad U260, which the company claims as the world’s first 12.5-inch ultra-portable consumer notebook, encased in a sturdy 1-piece magnesium-aluminum alloy real metal casing that utilizes the latest insert-molding injection technology.
Key features and specs for Lenovo IdeaPad U260:
- Up to Intel Core i5 processor, up to 320GB HDD and up to 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Glass touchpad with matte exterior etching offering multi-touch functionality
- Industry-leading breathable keyboard and web camera
- Intel Advanced Cooling Technology
- Black leather-patterned palm rest for ultimate comfort
- Lenovo’s Active Protection System protects your hard drive from drop
- Ambient Light Sensor adjust screen brightness automatically according to light condition
- Dolby Advanced Audio surround sound speakers plus HDMI output for ultimate entertainment experience
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium platform complemented with Lenovo Enhanced Experience for Windows 7
“The U260 is a design one can truly touch and feel that showcases the extreme attention our team places in every aspect of design, from mechanical to human interaction to color, material and finish,” commented Yingjia Yao, vice president for Innovation Design Center at Lenovo. “Our philosophy is that Idea product design should be simple, unique and provide value, and the IdeaPad U260 delivers just that through the high- quality selection of materials, advanced ergonomics and a signature design concept.”
Lenovo IdeaPad U260 that offered in 2 variants of elegant color – mocha brown or clementine orange, is scheduled to be available starting November 15 for a starting price of $899.