The well-known technology corporation, Lenovo has announced its new IdeaPad U350, which comes with the Intel Consumer Ultra Low Voltage (CULV) platform to feature power efficient notebook. The new IdeaPad U350 notebook balances ultra-thin, ultra-light and ultra-loaded PC technology design to provide an excellent user experience without breaking the bank. IdeaPad U350 can be equipped with a choice of the Intel Core 2 Solo SU3500 (1.4G, 800 MHz, 3 MB), Intel Pentium SU2700 (1.3G, 800 MHz, 2 MB), and Intel Celeron 723 (1.2G, 800 MHz, 1MB) processors.
Key Features of IdeaPad U350
- 13.3-inch LED display with resolution 1366 x 768
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Solo SU3500 (1.4G, 800 MHz, 3 MB), Intel Pentium SU2700 (1.3G, 800 MHz, 2 MB), and Intel Celeron 723 (1.2G, 800 MHz, 1MB) processors
- Mobile Intel GS40 and GS45 Express Chipset
- Graphics: Mobile Intel GMA 4500M and Mobile Intel GMA 4500MHD Memory
- Up to 8 GB DDR3 800/1066 MHz D RAM
- Up to 500 GB harddisk(5400 rpm)
- Up to 10 hours run time with 8-cell battery and 5 hours with 4-cell battery
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100/1000m/Intel WiFi Link 5150 1 X 2 AGN, Intel WiFi Link 5100 1 X 2 AGN, non-Intel wireless b/g/
- Bluetooth 2.0
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- Ambient light sensor technology
- Multi-touch touchpad
- Active Protection System
- VGA ports, 4-in-1 multicard reader
- Dolby Headphone
- Dolby Sound Room/two 1.5 watt speakers
- HDMI output
- Vista Home Basic/Home Premium
The IdeaPad U350 notebook also comes with several unexpected features, such as Dolby Sound Room which provides a high quality surround-sound audio experience, OneKey Rescue System to help recover data and Ambient Light Sensor which automatically adjusts the screen’s brightness according to the lighting environment, reducing eye strain while preserving battery life.
The notebook measures just 328 X 228 X 17-24.9 mm and weighs only 1.6kg. Lenovo IdeaPad U350 notebook will be available starting in July for about $649.