The world’s largest makers of personal computers, Lenovo has launched its new Lenovo Thinkpad T400, which comes with hybrid graphic accelerators and LED backlight display to help in step-down the power consumption and offers brighter color. The new Lenovo Thinkpad T400 also comes with a power-saving refinements that allows the netbook to get lasting and extraordinary battery life.
Features of Lenovo Thinkpad T400 as below:
- 14-inch widescreen displays showcasing brilliant 1,440 x 900 resolutions
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor T9600(2.80GHz, 1066MHz FSB, 6MB Cache)
- Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- Up to 250GB 7200rpm SATA hard disk
- 9.8 hour maximum battery run time
- Built-in web camera
- 3 USB ports, a four-pin FireWire port, a webcam, and a fingerprint reader
- Dual-layer DVD burner can be swapped out and replaced by a second hard drive
- Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon 3470 w/ 256MB (hybrid switching)
- Cover the gamut of integrated 3G services from Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint
This new Lenovo Thinkpad T400 was based on Intel Montevina platform and has two different graphics cards installed – an ATI Mobility Radeon 3400 chipset and Centrino 2 integrated graphics while shutting down the ATI graphics in favor of an integrated set to increase battery life, because the ATI graphics chipset guzzles energy.
The new Lenovo Thinkpad T400 netbook is now available through leading retailers such Amazon or via Lenovo website for starts from $749. Lenovo Thinkpad T400 netbook measures just 1.3″ height x 13.2″ width x 9.4″ depth and weight only 2.5kg (with 9 cell battery).