According to the leaked information, the famous computer manufacturer, Lenovo has created a new ultralight ThinkPad notebook series specifically designed to be ultralight, named as X300, which is similar with new Apple MacBook Air. The ThinkPad X300 is the 13.3″ laptop which weights only 2.5 pounds.
Key Features Of Lenovo ThinkPad X300:
- 2Ghz/880Mhz Intel Merom Santa Rosa Dual Core CPU
- 13.3-inch LED backlit (1440X900) screen
- Internal 64GB SSD
- Up to 4GB of DDR2 PC2-5300 memory
- Up to 4 hours of battery life
- Ultrathin DVD burner (7mm)
- Ultralight – 2.5 lbs
- Fingerprint reader
No words on ThinkPad X300’s release date and price yet.