The major global force in electronics and communications products, LG has took the whole concept of desktop replacement to a new level by shoving some desktop computer components into their newly designed LG eXPRESs S900 laptop computer, boasting a large 19-inch screen display. In addition, the eXPRESs S900 features a usually desktop 3.5-inch hard disk of 250-320 GB.
Specifications And Configurations Of LG eXPRESs S900 Notebook:
- CPU processor Intel Celeron 540 (1.86 GHz) up to Intel Core 2 Duo T7300 (2 GHz)
- 19-inch display with a resolution of WXGA + (1440×900)
- 1 GB/2 GB DDR2 RAM(667 MHz)
- Hard disk 250/320 GB (SATA II, 7200 rpm, 300 Mb/s)
- Chipset Mobile Intel PM / GM 965 Express
- 1.3-Mp web-camera LG Smart Cam
- DVD Super Multi Drive
- Microsoft Windows Vista OS
- Built-in multi-card reader
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT graphics
- DVB-T tuner/Hybrid TV tuner
- 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR
The LG eXPRESs S900 notebook will be available for between $1300 and $1750 (depends on configuration) but no words on its availability yet.