The leading technology innovator in mobile communications, LG Electronics has announced its new mobile phone that combines stylish modern design with intelligent features into a single small package – LG GD880 (LG Mini), which the company claims as the smallest and slimmest handset with 3.2-inch full touchscreen display on the market today, featuring ultra-fast Phantom Browser that supports HTML 5.
“We developed the LG Mini in response to specific requests from actual consumers who were unhappy with current full touchscreen phones that are too bulky, too clunky and too expensive,” commented Dr. Skott Ahn, President and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. “The easily pocketable LG Mini delivers great looks at a reasonable price, along with the trendy features that people want.”
Features of LG GD880 Mini:
- Large 3.2-inch touch screen with 16:9 aspect ratio
- 5 megapixel camera with an advanced face detection technology
- Blazing fast HTML 5-compatible Phantom Browser enables speedy web browsing experience
- HSDPA (7.2 Mbps) and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Social Network Connect lets users keeping in touch with online friends
- Built-in applications for easy accessing popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter
- Social Network Feed provides users an instant and automatic updates of their friends and family members on LG Mini’s home screen
- Built-in FM radio, and A-GPS for real-time location information
The new compact, slim LG GD880 (LG Mini) which measures 102 x 47.2 × 9.95 mm is expected to hit Europe market beginning March 2010 and followed by other markets, but no words on its price yet.