The leader of electronics and communications products manufacturing, LG has announced its new business oriented clamshell mobile phone, LG KU4000, which comes with a stylish design and high-performance business functions. LG KU4000 features 2.8-inch TFT display and LED matrix as an external display which can display up to 60 a variety of templates. In addition, the phone also comes with business functions such as organizer mobile Franklin Planner, Outlook sync integration software for email service and supports document viewing like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and PDF. The new LG KU4000 can support 3G connectivity and high-speed data transmission technology HSDPA (7.2 Mbps).
Key features of LG KU4000
- 2.8-inch main display with a resolution of 240×400 pixels
- External 5 x 23 LED Matrix display
- Support 3G, HSDPA (7.2 Mbps) networks
- Support up to 8GB for external memory
- Slot for microSD cards
- 2 MegaPixels built-in camera
- Support more than 160 countries for global roaming
- Built-in TV receiver of terrestrial digital programs in the standard DMB
- Sound: 64-tone polyphonic and MP3 player
- Microsoft Office package
- Battery 800mAh support up to 160 hours for standby time and 140 minutes talk-time
- Motion sensor (photo switch, games, etc.)
The new LG KU4000 is available in three colors: Black, Wine Red, and White with additional colors planned. The phone measures just 105.9 x 51.5 x 15.3 mm and weighs only 111g (included Battery). This new LG KU4000 currently available through LTF telecom for about 500,000 Korea Won ($395).