LG has expanded the LG Optimus portfolio with its newest high-end smartphone – LG Optimus Z, which is encased in a stylish, elegant matte-finish metal casing to enrich your lifestyle. According to the Korean consumer electronics giants, LG Optimus Z is featured with new On Screen Phone function that enables users to see their handset interface on computer’s screen, allowing for managing LG Optimus Z’s various features such as applications and e-mail right from your PC. For sure, the hot Korean babes are just for display but not come along with the cool Optimus Z smartphone.
Features of LG Optimus Z include (Korea):
- 3.5-inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) “Hyper” HD LCD display
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and 5 megapixel autofocus camera
- Google Android 2.1 OS, upgradeable to Android 2.2 Froyo by December 2010
- On Screen Phone function displays the phone interface on PC’s display via Bluetooth or cable
- Drag & Shake function lets users simply shake the Optimus Z for sharing files between smartphones
- Support T-DMB mobile TV (Korea), Dolby Mobile and DivX
- Two powerful 1,350mAh Li-Ion batteries deliver long battery life
- Pre-loaded with over 100 of the most popular apps in Korea
LG Optimus Z which measures 117.9 x 56.9 x 11.05 mm and weights 135 grams will be first available in South Korean market via SK Telecom and KT, expected to be available globally in the near future.