LG has officially announced the launch of its first Windows Phone 7 smartphone, named as LG Quantum, which comes equipped with a vibrant 3.5″ touch screen, 5MP camera, QWERTY keyboard, ActiveSync, Bluetooth Stereo, WiFi and 16GB on-board memory, available exclusively for AT&T customers.
Key features of LG Quantum:
- Powerful 1 GHz processor and 16GB internal memory
- Large 3.5-inch capacitive WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) touchscreen display
- 5 megapixel AF camera with flash, 720p HD video capture and unique “Play To” technology
- Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard for easy, accurate typing
- Full integration with Microsoft Office Mobile 2010, Xbox LIVE gaming, Bing search and Zune
- 10 free apps that available through the LG app store within the Windows Phone Marketplace
- Full HTML web browser delivers PC-like browsing experience
- 1500 mAh battery supports up to 6 hours talk time or up to 14.6 days standby time
“LG Quantum gives users the freedom to organize their lives while on-the-go by delivering a distinctive blend of innovative tools and efficient design,” commented Tim O’Brien, vice president for trade and consumer marketing at LG Mobile Phones. “Providing faster communication, integrated messaging and breakthrough multimedia experiences, LG Quantum is a smartphone device unlike any other.”
LG Quantum Windows Phone 7 handset which measures 4.7 x 2.34 x 0.60 inches and weights 6.21 ounces is available now at AT&T stores and AT&T’s official site for $199.99 based on a new 2-year service contract.