LG Mobile Phones and AT&T have announced the upcoming availability of LG Shine II (the successor to LG Shine), the stylish, functional slider phone which is equipped with a mesmerizing 2.2″ mirrored LCD screen, Java 2.0 support and stereo Bluetooth wireless technology, allowing users to stay connected through e-mail, text, picture and instant messaging.
Features and specifications of LG Shine II (AT&T):
- Elegant slider design with polished round edges
- 2.2-inch wide mirror LCD display, and 2 megapixel camera with flash, image editor and video recording
- Download and watch videos thanks to flawless Java 2.0 support
- Sleek music player with customizable equalizer, music recognition and ringtone creator, as well as direct-to-device music download capabilities
- Supports AT&T Navigator that provides up-to-date traffic information with turn by turn directions and traffic monitoring
- Built-in microSD memory card slot and stereo Bluetooth wireless technology
- Talk time: up to 3.2 hours ; Standby time: 12.5 days
- Dimensions: 104.5 x 49.5 x 13.2 mm ; Weighs: 98 grams
LG Shine II 3G slider phone is slated to be available at AT&T retail stores and www.wireless.att.com beginning November 22 for $119.99, after $50 mail-in rebate with a two-year service contract.