The world’s leading smartphones manufacturer, LG and AT&T has introduced its new powerful and stylish LG Thrive, which AT&T’s claims as its first prepaid smartphone for GoPhone customers, combining 3.2-inch full touch screen display, Wi-Fi and GPS capable, 3.2 megapixels rear camera with autofocus, Android 2.2 Froyo OS, and 600MHz processor.
Features of LG Thrive smartphone:
- 3.2-inch (320 x 480 pixels) 262k color TFT capacitive touchscreen display
- 600MHz ARM 11 processor
- 3.2-megapixexls Auto-focus camera with smile shot
- 2GB microSD card installed
- Stereo Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP Stereo & v2.0 micro USB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g and A-GPS capable
- POP3/IMAP/Gmail/EAS email support
- Stereo FM radio
- HSDPA 7.2 3G data speeds
- Quad-band GSM / Tri-band 3G (world capable)
- 170 MB of memory expandable up to 32 GB via SD memory cards up to 32 GB
- Text/Picture and Video Messaging support
- Li-Ion 1500 mAh long-life battery
- Android 2.2 Froyo OS (Upgradeable to Android 2.3 Gingerbread)
In addition, the new LG Thrive also boasts latest android features including robust HTML browsing, integrated synching of Google account features, Facebook and Twitter apps for social networking, flexible personalization with up to seven customizable home screens, and unlimited Wi-Fi usage at thousands of AT&T Wi-Fi hotspots nationwide.
LG Thrive smartphone which measures 113.5 x 59 x 13.3 mm and weighs only 129 grams is expected to be available for AT&T customers and reach AT&T stores in April 17 for $179.99. To use data services on the LG Thrive smartphone, GoPhone smartphone plan and data package are required.