LG and Verizon Wireless have announced the upcoming availability of new entry-level Android 2.2 Froyo powered smartphone, named as LG Vortex, which packs a 600 MHz processor, 3.2″ touch-enabled display, 3.2MP camera, 3G Mobile HotSpot, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi, GPS and microSD memory card slot.
Main features of LG Vortex:
- Vibrant, vivid 3.2-inch HVGA touchscreen with tactile feedback
- 3.2 megapixel camera with auto focus and flash
- Customizable home screens with shortcuts to most frequently-access apps and widgets
- Pre-loaded with Bing Search, Bing Maps, My Status with Twitter (LG) and Facebook (LG) app
- Virtual QWERTY keyboard with Swype support
LG Vortex smartphone that available in 2 stylish color variations – black and violet, will hit Verizon stores on November 18 for $79.99, after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new 2-year service contract.