LG Electronics Mobilecomm and AT&T have announced the upcoming availability of the new LG Vu Plus, which claims as the latest AT&T Mobile TV-capable mobile device that enables users to enjoy full-length live and time-shifted programming (FLO TV) while on-the-go.
Key Features Of LG Vu Plus (AT&T)
- Large 3.0-inch WQVGA capacitive touch screen
- Slide-out full QWERTY keyboard and 3 megapixel autofocus camera
- Support AT&T’s High Speed Packet Access (HSPA) 7.2 Mbps technology
- AT&T Mobile Browser to easy suft Internet
- AT&T Navigator offers turn-by-turn voice and onscreen driving directions
- AT&T Social Net for easy access to social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter and MySpace
- Talk time: up to 3 hours ; Standby time: up to 12 days
“With a full QWERTY keyboard and front touchscreen, LG Vu Plus is the ultimate blend of functionality and modern design,” commented Ehtisham Rabbani, vice president for Marketing and Innovation at LG Mobile Phones. “LG Vu Plus allows users to explore the freedom of mobile entertainment while making a strong style statement with its sleek exterior, compact size and user-friendly interface.”
Both AT&T Mobile TV and AT&T Navigator are available for same cost – $9.99 a month, and new subscribers will get the first 7 days and first 30 days of subscription at no cost, respectively.
The new LG Vu Plus which measures 4.31 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches and weighs in at 3.95 oz is scheduled to be available at www.wireless.att.com and AT&T stores nationwide beginning June 6, 2010 for $149.99, after $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year service agreement.