LG Electronics MobileComm U.S.A., Inc. has launched its LG X120 netbook in the United States, which sports an unique, revolutionary SmartOn interface that able to load the netbook in seconds, allowing users to connect to instant messaging, web and photos, as well as MP3 player with just the touch of a button, ideal for social networkers, college students and young professionals who want to stay connected while on the go.
“We created the LG X120 to allow consumers to stay connected on their own terms,” said Ehtisham Rabbani, vice president for product strategy and marketing at LG Mobile Phones. “The SmartOn button puts consumers seconds away from the fun stuff such as showing off your vacation photos or picking your fantasy football line-up.”
Features and specifications of LG X120:
- Sleek white matte exterior with fashionable blue trim
- 10.1-inch screen display with crystal clear LED backlighting
- Intel Atom Processor N270, 1GB of RAM and 160GB hard drive
- Impressive 7 hours of battery life and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Innovative SmartOn interface takes a shortcut to the fun stuff just seconds away
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel web camera and HD SRS TruSurround XT stereo speakers
- 4-in-1 multimedia card reader (SD, MMC, MS, MS Pro)
LG X120 netbook which measures 264 x 178.5 x 25.1~32.7 mm and weighs just 2.8 pounds is now available at select Radio Shack stores nationwide and www.RadioShack.com for $179.99, with a 2-year AT&T DataConnect contract.