Great news for owners of Logitech Squeezebox! The market leader in personal peripherals, Logitech has announced that its Logitech Squeezebox network music players will now support Napster music subscription service, enabling the users to access more than 7 million songs from Napster’s library.
“Logitech is delighted to add Napster to its family of online music services for the Squeezebox product line,” said Robin Selden, vice president of the Logitech Streaming Media group. “The Logitech Squeezebox is a Wi-Fi device, so you don’t have to string wires everywhere just to enjoy Napster away from the computer. Whether you love rap or reggae, Beethoven or classic rock, Napster and Squeezebox make it easy to listen to a world of music, streamed to any room in your home.”
“Napster, a pioneer of digital music, has always offered the ultimate in interactive music experiences, creating better ways to discover, share, acquire and enjoy music,” said Napster President Brad Duea. “Online music is growing more popular every day, and the link between Napster and a Logitech Squeezebox is a natural one. Together, Napster and Logitech are harnessing the potential of the digital world for music lovers everywhere.”
According to the company, Logitech Squeezebox owners in US, UK, Canada and Germany can get a free 30-day trial to Napster service, and will then available for $12.95 (US) per month.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode