To many people, web browser still remain as a dull, bored browser used to surf and browser the world wide web (WWW) despite many enhancements and features improvement. Well, here’s a simple trick to surprise your friends or making the visit to pages on Google sites (and probably some other websites as well) or when using Google Chrome interesting.
To make Google pages, and also the new tab page in Google Chrome web browser go crazy with images flying all over the place, follow these steps:
- Visit any of the Google home page (i.e. http://www.google.com) or open a new tab in Google Chrome.
- Copy and paste the following code into the address bar (location bar):
- Press Enter.
Enjoy the fun flying show. Note that if you want to change the size or coverage of flying area, just modify the value for x4, x5, y4 and y5 accordingly. To stop the effect, just refresh the page.
The trick works on Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome web browser, and should work on all web pages by Google. Some other websites may have the same effect too. And don’t worry, the code is not malicious and won’t harm the computer.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs