To many people, web browser still remain as a dull, bored browser used to surf and browser the world wide web (WWW) despite many enhancements and features improvement. Well, here’s a simple trick to surprise your friends or making the visit to pages on Google sites (and probably some other websites as well) or when using Google Chrome interesting.
To make Google pages, and also the new tab page in Google Chrome web browser go crazy with images flying all over the place, follow these steps:
- Visit any of the Google home page (i.e. http://www.google.com) or open a new tab in Google Chrome.
- Copy and paste the following code into the address bar (location bar):
- Press Enter.
Enjoy the fun flying show. Note that if you want to change the size or coverage of flying area, just modify the value for x4, x5, y4 and y5 accordingly. To stop the effect, just refresh the page.
The trick works on Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome web browser, and should work on all web pages by Google. Some other websites may have the same effect too. And don’t worry, the code is not malicious and won’t harm the computer.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost