Meizu has announced its new mobile phone named as Meizu M8 Mini One, which comes with 800Mhz to 1GHz Samsung processor, offers 3G connectivity via TD-SCDMA or WCDMA, and 3.4-inch touchscreen display. The new Meizu M8 will run with Windows CE 6.0, with a neat little slot for the headphone at the top, and a single “home” button at the bottom of the face of the phone. In addition, the phone also comes with 0.3 megapixel camera on the front and built-in sensors such gravity sensor, ambient light sensor, distance infrared sensor and touch sensor.
Key Features of Meizu M8
- 3.4-inch wide angle LCD screen with 720 x 480 pixels resolution displaying by 16600K colors
- 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash
- Samsung C100 or C110 (800 Mhz or 1 Ghz) processor
- Support storage up to 8 or 16 GB
- TD-SCDMA (M8-G3) and WCDMA (M8-W) – both 3G networks
- USB 2.0 Ultra Fast Data Transfer
- Support AVI, FLV, MPEG-2, RM(VB), WMV, MPEG-4/H.263/H.264 at 30FPS video
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Built-in GPS
- Battery BA1200(1200mAh) call time up to 6 hours and standby time up to 179 hours
- Meizu OS aka Mymobile (Based on Windows CE 6.0)
The new Meizu M8 is available in two colour: Black and White. The phone measures just 108 x 59 x 12 mm and weighs only 118g (with battery). Meizu M8 mobile phone will be available starting March 2010 through selected retailers but the price is yet to be announced.