Microsoft Download Manager is a small application by Microsoft which enables the users to download large files such as an application or multimedia files from the Internet in more reliable and faster way than using a browser alone. The Download Manager has been specifically designed to manage file downloads from supporting Microsoft Web sites and Web addresses starting with http://.
Features of the Microsoft Download Manager includes:
- Intuitive user interface which shows the status of downloads such as files, percentage complete, status and size.
- Able to pause the download of a file if needed and resume the download later.
- Able to change the number of automatic retries when downloading a file.
- Turning Microsoft Download Manager notifications on or off.
- Able to increase the number of connections the Download Manager makes to increase the speed at which a file is downloaded, up to a maximum of 16 connections.
works well in most of the Microsoft Operating Systems such as Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008. The Microsoft Download Manager supports the following Web browsers: Windows Internet Explorer 6, Windows Internet Explorer 7 , Windows Internet Explorer 8, Mozilla Firefox 2 and Mozilla Firefox 3.
Download Microsoft Download Manager version 1.1 (direct download link):
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18845 For Skip Ahead Insiders With Update Emoji 12.0
- Mozilla Firefox 66 Announced With Features Support Windows Hello