For better understanding of the new upcoming Windows 7 operating system, the Redmond Company is offering an opportunity for Windows 7 fans to learn more about the new OS in term of its new features, capabilities, tools, etc. Microsoft has designed 3 free online E-learning clinics on Windows 7 for Windows 7 enthusiasts to have a peek into this new OS. These 3 free Windows 7 E-learning Clinics mainly focus on and describe Windows 7’s new features and functions and how these can help users.
The 3 free E-learning Clinics, namely What’s New in Windows 7 for Consumers (Clinic 10125), What’s New in Windows 7 for IT Professionals (Clinic 10077) and What’s New in Windows 7 for Information Workers (Clinic 10088) are designed and tailored to cater to various user segments’ needs. For instance, What’s New in Windows 7 for Information Workers focus on providing an introduction to the successor of Windows Vista for the respective user segment. Each Clinic is available in English and the duration is from 1 hour (Clinic 10125) to 2 hours (both Clinic 10077 and Clinic 10088).
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links