Microsoft Corporation filed two lawsuits against alleged unknown spammers who had been sending many spam advertising debt relief and adult websites to Window Live Hotmail accounts.
The company who is sued by Microsoft, Consumer Solutions Network, operates several Internet domains including myfinancialsolutions.org, consumersolution.org, and financialsolutionsonline.org. Microsoft claimed that this company keeps sending “misleading, deceptive, and unsolicited commercial e-mails advertising debt relief help to Windows Live Hotmail account holders.” The spam mails were sent under subject lines such as “Michelle, accounts over the limit,” or “Robert, Payment not received.”
Spam mails are irritating to every internet user. They not only flood users’ email accounts with rubbish messages but also use their email accounts to duplicate and send out more spam mails to others. Besides Microsoft, companies such as AOL, LLC and Earthlink Inc have also filed lawsuits against these “Spam mail producers”. This is encouraging action and other email account providers should implement the same policies as well.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key