The well-known US-based mobile carrier, Verizon Wireless has released the highly-anticipated Microsoft KIN Windows phone for its customers who wanna bring their social networking and sharing experience to a next level. Both Microsoft KIN One and KIN Two social network oriented smartphones come equipped with a slide-out full QWERTY keyboard and a clear, bright touchscreen display.
Key Features of Microsoft KIN:
- KIN Spot lets users share photos, texts, web sites and more with almost everyone
- KIN Loop provides users a real-time update (right on KIN’s home screen) from their favorite people and social network sites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter
- KIN Studio ensures that almost everything on your phone including messages, contacts, photos and videos, are sorted, shared and stored to a secure password-protected site
- Touch-based browser lets users pan, scan and zoom into the sites using touch gestures
- Fully integrated Zune experience including music, video, FM radio and podcast playback
- Microsoft KIN One – 5 megapixel camera ; Microsoft KIN Two with larger display – 8MP camera with HD video recording
Note: all of them incorpoarate anti-shake, autofocus and LED flash
- KIN One – 4GB onboard memory ; KIN Two – 8GB internal memory
The new Microsoft KIN One and Microsoft KIN Two Windows phones are now available online at www.verizonwireless.com, slated to hit Verizon Wireless stores on May 13 for $49.99 and $99.99, respectively, after a $100 mail-in rebate and a new 2-year service contract.