People who has registered to be on the waitlist of Office 2010 Technical Preview Program (TPP) should start to check the Inbox from now on, as Microsoft has announced that Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft Visio 2010 and Microsoft Project 2010 have reached the technical preview engineering milestone, which may be the leaked Office 2010 Mondo Technical Preview Beta 1 v14.0.4302.1000.
According to Microsoft press release, invitation will start to be to tens of thousands of people who will be invited to use and has an early peek into Office and Visio programs as part of the Technical Preview program, starting from July 13, 2009. Those who sure to be able to participate in the Office 2010 Technical Preview Program are all Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC 2009) attendees.
With Office 2010 scheduled to go live and generally available for retail in the first half of 2010, the Office 2010 homepage has also gone live and online at http://www.microsoft.com/Office2010 or http://www.microsoft.com/office/2010/.
There are various videos that preview and demonstrate various Office 2010 applications, such as Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Outlook 2010, OneNote 2010, Publisher 2010, Access 2010, SharePoint Workspace 2010, Office Web Applications and Office Mobile. These video clips provide insight into new features that been added into Office 2010 and upcoming highly anticipated Office Web Applications, an online version of Office 2010. The videos are embedded below.
See What’s New in Microsoft Office 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft Word 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft Excel 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft Outlook 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft OneNote 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft Publisher 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft Access 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft SharePoint Workspace 2010 (Formerly Microsoft Office Groove)
See What’s New in Microsoft Web Applications 2010
See What’s New in Microsoft Mobile 2010
Note: If you encounter “Sorry an error occured” when viewing video, just keep refreshing.
Unfortunately, Office Web applications, which comprised of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, won’t be available until a later date. Some analysts have speculated that Office web applications will eventually go live on office.com, a domain that sets to change ownership on August 1, 2009.
Good news is that Office Web applications will be available for free with no cost through Windows Live with support of mobile devices (Office Mobile 2010 may be required), while all Office volume licensing customers including more than 90 million Office annuity customers will have on-premises access to Office Web applications. Other channel of access is via Microsoft Online Services, where customers will be able to purchase a subscription as part of a hosted offering.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key