In effort to provide more information for Microsoft Excel users who plan to migrate from the earlier version to Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft is now releasing “Migrating to Microsoft Excel 2010” guideline in DOCX format. This migrating guideline describes practical considerations for migration plan which including descriptions of the primary functional differences and how the differences might affect workbooks, information about and solutions for some of the common issues that might arise during migration, and resources to help diagnose additional migration issues.
Chapters in “Migrating to Microsoft Excel 2010” guideline includes:
- Chapter 1: What to Know Before Migration.
- Chapter 2: Opening Excel 97-2003 Workbooks in Excel 2010.
- Chapter 3: Opening Excel 2007 Workbooks in Excel 2010.
- Chapter 4: Opening Excel 2010 Workbooks in Earlier Versions of Excel.
- Chapter 5: Additional Resources: Selected Technical Articles for Office 2010 Development
The “Migrating to Microsoft Excel 2010” guideline is available as a free download without stepping through any registration, from Microsoft in DOCX format:
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key