In effort to provide more information for Microsoft Excel users who plan to migrate from the earlier version to Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft is now releasing “Migrating to Microsoft Excel 2010” guideline in DOCX format. This migrating guideline describes practical considerations for migration plan which including descriptions of the primary functional differences and how the differences might affect workbooks, information about and solutions for some of the common issues that might arise during migration, and resources to help diagnose additional migration issues.
Chapters in “Migrating to Microsoft Excel 2010” guideline includes:
- Chapter 1: What to Know Before Migration.
- Chapter 2: Opening Excel 97-2003 Workbooks in Excel 2010.
- Chapter 3: Opening Excel 2007 Workbooks in Excel 2010.
- Chapter 4: Opening Excel 2010 Workbooks in Earlier Versions of Excel.
- Chapter 5: Additional Resources: Selected Technical Articles for Office 2010 Development
The “Migrating to Microsoft Excel 2010” guideline is available as a free download without stepping through any registration, from Microsoft in DOCX format:
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 18.104.22.168 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key