If you are a Gmail user and would like to have more customization on how its interface looks like, here is a simple Mozilla Firefox extension that can simplify the steps. Named as Minimalist Gmail, it allows users to remove any labels and customize Inbox view so that you can stay more focus on email contents without being distracted by unnecessary advertisements, action buttons and etc.
In order to enable this feature, just download the plug-in and once you have installed it, restart the Firefox web browser and you will notice a tiny menu ‘Minimalist Gmail’ appears at the upper right corner. Click on it will prompt up a menu that allows you to control the Inbox View as well as the overall interface of your mailbox. By ticking/un-ticking on the box besides each item, users can customize it including header, footer, buttons, labels removal, sidebar and even hiding advertisement for a much streamlined interface depending on own preference. Besides, there is a way to toggle the header to be on or off by clicking on the grey arrow at the upper left corner directly.
This could be quite useful especially when you are browsing on a tiny screen nettop and would like to give every inch of your display to useful contents by hiding those unrelated one. Do get a free download here at no cost for immediate use.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost