Mio has announced its new GPS phone named as Explora K75, which equipped with the company’s new Spirit GPS navigation software. The Mio Explora K75 will be the first smartphone from the company to include their new Spirit GPS navigation software. The phone will run on Windows Mobile 6.1, has Bluetooth, 3 megapixels camera and VGA CMOS secondary camera, and Office Mobile. In addition, the Explora K75 GPS phone works on 3.5G and quad-band GSM networks.
Key Features of Mio Explora K75 GPS Phone
- 3.5-inch WQVGA display with 400 x 240 resolution
- 528MHz Qualcomm MSM7201A processor
- Qualcomm gpsOne GPS chipset
- 3 MegaPixels camera
- VGA CMOS secondary camera
- Built-in rotation sensor
- MicroSD card slot
- WiFi, Bluetooth and 3.5G network support
- Spirit GPS navigation software
- Windows Mobile 6.1 OS
The Mio Explora K75 GPS phone measures just 4.5 x 2.4 x 0.6 inch and weighs only 115g (with battery). The GPS phone currently available through selected retailers but the price has yet to be announced.