MobaPhoto is a standalone photo suite which is suitable for travelers who need to do some simple photo editing while on the move. This photo suite is only 1.6MB in size. Users can easily fit it on a USB stick and carry it along for simple photo fixing and editing if required. Due to its simplicity, it is also suitable for beginners without much technical know-how.
MobaPhoto features a photo editor which can do basic photo editing work such as cropping, red-eye correction, contrast adjustment, etc. MobaPhoto also features the batch photo editing mode which allows users to do mass resizing and renaming. MobaPhoto comes with a gallery builder feature which allows users to create basic HTML image galleries with thumbnails. But of course this tiny application cannot compare to more advanced desktop photo editing suite in terms of functionality, so do not expect sophisticated functions for fancy photo touch up or editing.
Overall this tiny photo suite is quite limited if users compare it with other complete photo editing packages. However, the features are serviceable and quite sufficient to get some work done. MobaPhoto is compatible with Windows only. The other limitation in this application is it saves all the edited file in JPG format only even though it supports most of the major image formats.
MobaPhoto is a modest and user-friendly photo editing application which users can take everywhere with them.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links