Multiple monitors seem to be a new trend amongst users particularly in the workforce. Multiple monitors help to increase productivity and efficiency as multiple screens can be referred to at the same time. Users are able to access more information, images, data, etc simultaneously. It offers a more efficient environment for multi-tasking. Users who have set up multiple monitors would, however, have noticed that there are no individual taskbar for each monitor. This might create inconvenience to users as the applications cannot be conveniently reduced or opened for each individual screen.
To resolve this problem, users should try this little utility, Monman.
MonMan is a simple yet useful utility which gives each monitor its own taskbar on the dual-monitor setup. Applications only appear on the taskbar for the monitor they are on. MonMan is under GNU General Public License and users can download it via the link here. This small, fast and lightweight application works with Windows XP only.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code