Motorola has officially launched its new stylish, elegant mobile phones – Motorola Atrix 4G, which combines 4-inch qHD display, dual-core Tegra 2 processors, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal storage with the possibility of expanding up to 48GB. The new Atrix 4G runs Google’s Android platform (version 2.2 Froyo), and offers Motorola’s MotoBlur user interface elements. In addition, Motorola also introduce several accessories including a laptop dock and HD dock for Atrix 4G. The 13.9mm laptop dock features a 11.6 inch display that can dock the phone behind the monitor and Motorola’s HD dock allows the Atrix 4G to display HD video on television.
Features of Motorola Atrix 4G:
- 4-inch qHD display (960 x 540 pixels)
- 1 GHz CPU processing speed
- 1GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage
- Connectivity Options – support for AT&T’s HSPA+ network
- Battery capacity: massive 1930 mAh lithium-ion battery
- microSD card slot and 10.9mm handset
- Fingerprint scanner
- Google’s Android operating system
The new Motorola Atrix 4G comes with slim which measures 10.9 mm thick only and will available through leading retailer first quarter of 2011.