The well-known mobile phones maker, Motorola has announced the availability of its new Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR, which can sync contacts, posts, messages, photos and more from sources like Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Gmail, work as well as personal e-mail, and automatically deliver them to your home screen, combining the social saviness and personalization of MOTOBLUR with the multitasking performance of smartphone.
Key Features Of Motorola BACKFLIP With MOTOBLUR:
- Unique reverse flip design with full QWERTY keyboard
- 3.1-inch HVGA (320 x 480 pixels) 256k TFT touchscreen display
- 5 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash and in-device image editing tools
- Unique BACKTRACK touch panel to scroll through the Web, texts, e-mails and news feeds
- Stereo Bluetooth technology, aGPS and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g connectivity
- USB 2.0, Micro USB and standard 3.5 mm audio jack
- Android Market gives users an access to over 18,000 apps and widgets
- Based on Android 1.5 operating system
- Talk time: Up to 350 minutes ; Standby time: Up to 13.5 days
“Since introducing our first MOTOBLUR-based device, we’ve remained focused on differentiating the Android experience and bringing it to new carrier partners around the globe,” commented Sanjay Jha, co-CEO of Motorola and CEO of Motorola Mobile Devices. “BACKFLIP maximizes the multi-tasking and multi-functional potential of MOTOBLUR with its unique design elements, making it as smart as it is social.”
Motorola BACKFLIP with MOTOBLUR which measures 53 x 108 x 15.3 mm and weighs 133 grams is expected to be available in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia starting Q1 2010.
Update: Motorola BACKFLIP will hit AT&T stores starting March 7, 2010 for $99.99, after $100 mail-in rebate and 2-year service contract.