T-Mobile USA and Motorola have announced the upcoming launch of new Motorola CHARM, which the companies claim as the first Android 2.1-based smartphone in United States to incorporate an enhanced version of MOTOBLUR that offers even greater customization and filtering options, combining 2.8″ touch screen with 7 customizable home screens, BACKTRACK trackpad, Adobe Flash enabled web browsing and social graces in a single device.
Key Features Of Motorola CHARM (T-Mobile):
- 2.8-inch QVGA touchscreen display with 320 x 240 pixel resolution
- 3 megapixel camera with KODAK PERFECT TOUCH technology
- Bluetooth v2.0 + EDR and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n connectivity
- BACKTRACK navigation pad behind screen for an unobstructed view of the Web, texts, e-mails and news feeds
- One-touch upload to popular social media sites including Facebook, MySpace, Picasa and PhotoBucket
- CrystalTalk PLUS ensures superior audio and call quality by eliminating background noise
- microSD memory card slot supports up to 32GB, 2GB microSD card is included in a package
- 1170 mAh Li Ion battery supports up to 405 minutes of usage time or up to 267 hours of standby time
- Two stylish color options – golden bronze and cabernet
“Being social with friends and family comes naturally for T-Mobile customers, and we think mobilizing their social experiences should be effortless,” commented Saj Sahay, director for product management at T-Mobile USA. “With the new Motorola CHARM and enhancements to the Android and MOTOBLUR experience, we’re bringing more social skills to our broad portfolio of Android-powered smartphones.”
The new compact, pocketable Motorola CHARM with MOTOBLUR smartphone which measures 67.2(H) x 98.4(W) x 11.4(D) mm and weights just 110 grams is slated to be available exclusively for T-Mobile USA customers by this summer, but no words on its pricing details and exact launch date yet.