Motorola has introduced its new sleek, compact Android 2.1-powered smartphone with dust-proof and water-resistant capabilities, named as Motorola DEFY, which features a 3.7″ touch screen made of Corning Gorilla glass for protection against impact, scratch damage.
Unique features of Motorola DEFY includes:
- Large, scratch-resistant 3.7-inch WVGA (480 x 854 pixels) touchscreen display
- 5-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- Advanced Adobe Flash Lite enabled web browser
- Enhanced MOTOBLUR 1.5 for easy managing all of your emails, messages and social updates in 1 place
- Supports Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) for an enhanced home entertainment experience
- Talk time: up to 400 minutes ; Standby time: up to 400 hours
“DEFY has been designed to handle everything that life throws your way,” commented Alain Mutricy, senior vice president for portfolio and device product management at Motorola Mobility. “With all the features consumers expect in a smartphone, DEFY packs advanced web browsing, entertainment and messaging capabilities as well as a design that withstands the challenges of everyday life.”
Motorola DEFY which measures 59 x 107 x 13.4 mm and weighs just 118 grams is expected to hit European countries later this year, but the pricing details have yet to be known.