Motorola Droid Bionic is the first LTE 4G Android smartphone from Motorola. The smartphone has been designed to run on Verizon’s new LTE network. The Android smartphone is runs on Android 2.2 Froyo operating systems and powered by Dual core 1000 MHz Processor.
Key features of the Motorola Droid Bionic includes:
- A 4.3-inches capacitive Touchscreen display with 540 x 960 resolutions.
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and A-GPS.
- Bluetooth 2.1 enabled with EDR and A2DP.
- 3D graphics hardware accelerator.
- Computer synchronization, OTA synchronization and DLNA connectivity.
- A front-facing VGA camera and a rear-facing 8-megapixel camera with AF and LED flash.
- Supports HD 1080p video recording.
- Supports HTML5 and Adobe Flash Player.
- Supports MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+ and MIDI audio formats and MP4, H.263, H.264 video playback.
- Comes with a Li-ion 1930 mAh battery, 16GB of internal memory and 512MB RAM.
- Supports up to 32GB of microSD card memory.
- Has built-in 3.5mm audio jack, micro USB 2.0 and HDMI port.
The Motorola Droid Bionic with dimensions of 125.9×66.9×13.3mm and weighs 158 gram is expected to be available in second quarter of 2011. However, the price of the Android smartphone is not yet announced.