Motorola has introduced its new stylish, innovative Motorola FLIPOUT with MOTOBLUR, the compact Android 2.1-powered smartphone which combines unique square pivot design with a 5-row full QWERTY keyboard, enhanced MOTOBLUR features and social network integration services, coming with a free 2GB MicroSD memory card in a package.
Key Features Of Motorola FLIPOUT With MOTOBLUR:
- 2.8-inch QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) TFT touch screen
- 3 megapixel camera with KODAK PERFECT TOUCH technology
- Quick one-touch upload to Facebook, MySpace, Picasa and Photobucket
- Web browsing with multi-touch pinch to zoom and Adobe Flash support
- Built-in A-GPS, eCompass, Wi-Fi and MicroSD memory expansion slot
- CrystalTalk PLUS ensures crystal-clear voice quality by eliminating background noise
- Up to 7 customizable home screens with pre-loaded apps and widgets
- Data Manager checks data usage right from the home screen
- Happenings and Messages widgets
- Seven color variations – Licorice, Fairway Green, Raspberry Crush, Brilliant Blue, Poppy Red, Saffron and White
“FLIPOUT merges Motorola’s design heritage with Android to deliver a new take on the typical smartphone form. In an incredibly compact square, FLIPOUT fits neatly in your palm, purse or small pocket, making it fun and easy to stay connected while on the go,” commented Ralf Gerbershagen, vice president and GM for Mobile Devices, Western Europe, Motorola. “For fans of social networking, FLIPOUT also features enhancements to MOTOBLUR, allowing users to connect with their networks however they want.”
The new Motorola FLIPOUT with MOTOBLUR which measures 67 x 67 x 17 mm and weights just 120 grams is expected to be available in Europe beginning second quarter of 2010. No words on its pricing info yet.
Watch the promo video of Motorola FLIPOUT with MOTOBLUR below.