Motorola has launched its new Bluetooth headset that offers enhanced text-to-speech capabilities and encourage responsible driving – Motorola H17txt with MotoSpeak, which able to read SMS (text messages) over any Bluetooth-enabled phones while paired with MotoSpeak application, allowing drivers to stay connected in a more responsible way by keeping their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road – completely hands-free experience.
Unique Features of Motorola H17txt with MotoSpeak:
- Improved text-to-speech translates even 150 text acronyms including lol, btw and l8r, so you never miss your conversation /li>
- Announces incoming text message sender ID if in your phonebook
- Auto- response message delivers to callers for informing them your are driving and will reply later
- Listen to streaming media, music, video, games and navigation through Motorola H17txt
- CrystalTalk technology helps to ensure clear conversation even in the noisiest environments
- Customizable wearing style with multiple earhooks and gels
- RapidConnect – flip open to talk, and close to end call
- Dimensions: 42(L) x 17(W) x 10(H)mm ; Weight: 9 grams
Motorola H17txt with MotoSpeak that can support up to 5 hours of talk time or 7 days of standby time is now available through Verizon Wireless.