The leading innovator of mobile communications, Motorola has introduced its new sleek, stylish and sophisticated Motorola MILESTONE XT720 mobile device, which the company claims as the world’s first ultra-slim 8 MP Android-powered smartphone complemented with Xenon flash, capable of recording HD (720p) video at 24 frames per second.
Key Features Of Motorola MILESTONE XT720:
- 550MHz ARM Cortex A8 processor
- Large 3.7-inch WVGA (480 X 854 pixels) multi-touch display
- High-resolution 8 megapixel AF camera with xenon flash and HD 720p video recording
- Google Android 2.1 OS combined with Motorola’s touch UI
- GPS with Motorola’s MOTONAV turn by turn navigation
- Built-in Bluetooth, WiFi, accelerometer and proximity sensor
- Pre-loaded with Google mobile apps including Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail and YouTube
- Free 8GB microSD memory card is included in a package, supporting up to 32GB
- Easy, quick playback on a big HDTV thanks to HDMI connection
- Talk time: up to 9 hours ; Standby time: up to 320 hours
The new slim, compact Motorola MILESTONE XT720 Android phone is measures 60.9 x 115.95 x 10.9 mm and weights in at 160 grams. The release date and pricing details of Motorola MILESTONE XT720 are yet to be known.
Watch the Motorola MILESTONE XT720 advert below: