One of the global leading manufacturers of computer components and systems, MSI has introduced its next-generation all-in-one desktop PC, named as MSI Wind Top AE2010 (successor to AE1900), which features 20-inch touchscreen display, upgraded processor, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi and powerful graphic performance, aiming to enhance your computing experience.
Key System Specifications Of MSI Wind Top AE2010:
- AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core 3250e Processor for increased computing power
- Crystal clear 20-inch touch-enabled widescreen (16:9) with 1600 x 900 pixels resolution
- 4GB DDRII 533MHz SDRAM and 320GB SATA HDD (5400RPM)
- Built-in 1.3MP webcam and microphone for maximum personal computing
- ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics card with DDR3 128MB VRAM
- Tray-load DVD Super Multi Rewriter Drive that supports Dual-layer burning
- 3W, 2.0 Speakers with SRS Premium Sound Technology
- 4-1 memory card reader, 6 USB ports, VGA input and output
- ultra-silent, state-of-the-art cooling system keeps the noise level less than 26 decibels
- Includes VESA standard wall mount
- Comes with color-matched multimedia keyboard and mouse
- Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium (with Free Window 7 Upgrade coupon)
- EPA ENERGY STAR Version 5.0 efficiency rating
The newest MSI Wind Top AE2010 All-in-one PC which measures 15.46 x 20.07 x 2.15 inches is expected to be available soon for around $650.