MSI has launched its newest generation multi-touch all-in-one PC to UK customers, named as MSI Wind Top AE2020, which combines newest NVIDIA ION graphics card technology with Microsoft’s latest Windows 7 operating system, aiming to create a new era of distinctive glamour in computing.
Key features and specs of MSI Wind Top AE2020:
- Unique black leather inlay design creates a classic and sleek exterior
- 20-inch 16:9 widescreen multi-touch display with 1600 x 900 pixels resolution
- Intel Pentium Processor T4300 (1M Cache, 2.10 GHz, 800 MHz FSB)
- 3GB DDR2 memory and 320GB 3.5″ hard drive
- Latest heat dissipation technology improves temperature reduction
- SRS high-end Surround Sound Audio gives home cinema level clarity
- Latest external eSATA port supports up to 3Gb/s of data transfer speeds
- Nvidia ION graphics processor delivers up to 5x faster performance compared to integrated graphics
- MSI’s exclusive, easy-to-use Wind Touch 3D multi-touch user interface
- 6-in-1 card reader, HDMI port, VGA port and up to 6 USB 2.0 ports
- Slim DVD Super Multi drive and 1.3 megapixel web camera
- Windows 7 Home Premium OS
MSI Wind Top AE2020 multi-touch all-in-one PC which measures 509.7 x 392.6 X 54.7 mm is available for £599.