MSI has unveiled a new generation of its Wind series netbook which is named as Wind U135DX. The new generation Wind series machine has been featured with TDE technology and Intel ATOM processor N455 for enhanced mobility, performance and extended battery power. The cover and wrist rest areas of the 10-inch netbook has been featured with MSI’s all new Color Film Print coating with stylish designer patterns. To make it comfort to use, the TouchPad of the netbook has been designed with 20% bigger than its predecessor.
Specifications of the MSI Wind U135DX netbook includes:
- CPU -Intel Atom Processor N455 (1.66GHZ).
- Chipset – NM10.
- Graphic – GMA3150 (Share with System Memory).
- Memory -DDR3 667 support up to 2 GB (1 DIMM slot).
- Display – 10-inch LED backlit screen with 1024×600 resolutions.
- Hard drive – 160 GB or above (2.5-inch SATA).
- Card reader – 4 in 1 card reader which supports SD, MMC, MS and MS Pro.
- I/O ports – D-sub, 3 USB 2.0, mic-in, headphone and RJ45.
- Battery -Comes with 3 cells battery that supports up to 7 hours of battery life.
- Wireless – Supports 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth v2.1+EDR.
- Webcam -0.3-megapixel Webcam.
- Sound – HD Audio and stereo speakers.
- Operating Systems – Microsoft Windows 7 Starter.
Available in blue, red and silver, the availability date of MSI Wind U135DX with dimension of 260x180x19-31.5mm and weighs 1.2kg is not yet announced.