MSI has unveiled its new stylish, ultra-sleek 12.1″ MSI Wind12 U230 notebook, which combines AMD’s 2nd Generation Ultrathin Platform, AMD Congo dual-core processor and Microsoft’s newest Windows 7 operating system in a single, ultra-portable device, offering users a superior ultra-thin mobility experience.
Features and specifications of MSI Wind12 U230:
- 12.1-inch (1366 x 768 pixels) HD Ready LED backlit display (16:9 aspect ratio)
- AMD Congo dual-core CPU and ATi Radeon HD3200 graphics
- AMD RS780MN + SB710 chipsets that both support HD and DirectX 10 technologies
- 160GB/250GB/320GB SATA HDD and up to 4GB of RAM
- MSI’s exclusive Ergonomic De-Stress (EDS) keyboard features a 51% increase in the surface area of every key
- MSI’s exclusive ECO Engine technology allows users to select power management modes based on specific power requirements
- MSI’s advanced Color Film Print technology gives Wind12 U230 a glossy, crystal-like appearance
- 60% less power consumption than standard laptops
- 1.3 megapixel webcam, 2 high quality speakers and 4-in-1 multimedia card reader (SD/MMC/MS/XD)
- I/O port – 3 x USB 2.0, graphics card output (15-pin, D-Sub) X 1, mic-in /headphone output X 1 and LAN port X 1
- Bluetooth V2.0 + EDR (optional) and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity
- Built-in HDMI output ports offer up to 5GB of transmission bandwidth
- Windows 7 Home Premium OS
MSI Wind12 U230 is measures 297(L) X 190(D) X 24-31(H)mm and weighs just 1.3kg (with 3 cell battery), but its exact launch date and pricing are still unknown.