MSI has announced its new X-Slim series notebook named as X-Slim X320, which features 13.4-inch LED backlit display with an optimized 16:9 screen, integrated GMA500 graphics, and Intel Atom Z530 1.6GHz processor. In addition, the new MSI X-Slim X320 notebook comes with either a 4-cell or 8-cell battery which offers users up to 10 hours of operating time.
Key Featurers of MSI X-Slim X320
- 13.4-inch LED backlit display with 1366×768 pixels resolution
- Intel Menlow platform with a 1.6GHz Atom Z530 processor
- 2GB of DDR2 internal memory
- 250GB hard drive
- Intel Menlow US15W chipset with the GMA 500 integrated graphics
- Support 802.11b/g/n WiFi, 3.5G HSDPA modem
- Bluetooth 2.0
- Three USB 2.0 ports, an Ethernet port, multi card reader and a VGA output
- 1.3MegaPixels webcam
- Stereo speaker
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium OS
The new MSI X-Slim X320 notebook is available in three colors: Champagne gold, the noble elegance of Pearl White and high-tech stylish Black. The notebook measure just 1.98 cm thickness with the thinnest part being only 6 mm and weighs only 1.3kg (with battery). The MSI X-Slim X320 is currently available in the United States for starting price from $599 through selected leading retailer or Newegg.