MSI has unveiled its new-genaration 13.4″ diamond-effect MSI X-Slim X350 ultra-slim laptop, which features Intel CULV (Consumer Ultra-Low Voltage) energy-saving platform, and MSI’s unique, hi-fashion diamond-motif etching technology to create an eye-catching, glittering lozenge pattern on the casing surface, powered by Windows 7 Home Premium operating system.
Main features and specs of MSI X-Slim X350:
- 13.4-inch wide 16:9 LED backlight display with 1366 x 768 HD resolution
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, up to 2GB RAM and 320/500 GB SATA HDD
- Two built-in HD speakers, 1.3 megapixel Webcam and MSI’s unique Chiclet keyboard
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/draft-n and optional Bluetooth connectivity
- Integrated HDMI port supports transmission of 5Gb and 1080p video content
- Optional external DVD Super-Multi / Blu-Ray optical drive
- Color-Film Print (CFP) technology gives the casing a high-fashion feel to complement its beautiful lines
- New ultra-thin, large-capacity lithium-polymer battery paired with ECO energy-saving technology delivering an impressive 9-hour battery run time
The new MSI X-Slim X350 measures 330 x 224 x 24~6 mm and weights in at 1.5 kg (with battery), no words on its price and launch date yet.