One of the world’s leading in providing computer hardware and personal computer systems, MSI has announced its latest ultra-thin and lightweight X-Slim X420 laptop. The case of the laptop has an urban fashion theme with a touch of feature curve.
The MSI X-Slim X420 has been designed based on Intel’s ultra-portable CULV energy-efficient platform which features low heat dissipation and low power consumption. The system has been enhanced with the latest ATI Mobility Radeon graphics chip for users to enjoy fine quality pictures and bright colorful display as well as the most exquisite acoustic effects. Moreover, it is powered by Intel’s Core 2 Duo processor.
Key features of the X-Slim X420 laptop includes:
- Operating system – Preloaded with Windows 7 Home Premium.
- CPU- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor (SU7300/SU4100).
- Chipset – GS45 + ICH9M-SFF.
- Graphic – ATi Mobility Radeon HD 5430 (Up to DDR3 1GB VRAM).
- Memory – DDRIII 1066/800 MHz (SO-DIMM slot x 2).
- LCD- 14-inch HD (Glare type) with 1366 x 768 resolutions and 16:9 ratio.
- HDD- 2.5-inch 250, 320 or 500GB SATA hard disk.
- Card reader – comes with 2 in 1 (SD/MMC).
- I / O – HDMI, D-sub, 2 USB 2.0, e-SATA (USB Combo), Mic-in, Headphone out, RJ-45 and Kensington lock port.
- Battery- 4 or 8 cells battery.
- Wireless – Intel Shirley Peak and Bluetooth V2.1.
- Webcam – 1.3-megapixel webcam.
- Sound – two speakers.
- Special Feature – 3D Boost Technology, ECO support, HD ready, Easy Face, SRS Premium Sound, WebCam Companion and Magic-I Visual Effect 2.
The availability date of the X-Slim X420 with dimension of 35.0 x 23.4 x 2.41-cm and weighs 1.88 kg (4 cell battery) is not yet announced.