MSI has introduced its latest ultra-thin, power-saving X-Slim 14″ laptop named as MSI X-Slim X430, which features AMD’s 2nd generation ultrathin platform that utilizes the high-performance, low power consumption AMD Athlon Neo X2 processor, based on latest Windows 7 operating system, aiming to provide users an ultimate experience in ultra-thin mobility.
Features and specifications of MSI X-Slim X430:
- 14-inch HD (1366 x 768 pixels) LCD display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- AMD Athlon Neo X2 dual-core processor and ATi Mobility Radeon HD3200 GPU
- Latest RS780MN and SB710 chipsets support HD and DirectX 10 technologies for outstanding visual performance
- MSI’s exclusive ECO Engine technology consisting of 5 power setting modes (Gaming, Movie, Presentation, Document and Turbo Battery) to extend battery endurance
- 2GB of RAM and 320GB/500GB HDD
- 4-cell or 8-cell battery option
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi high speed WLAN and Bluetooth V2.0+EDR
- 2-in-1 memory card reader (support SD/SDHC/MMC) and 1.3 megapixel webcam
- Optional external DVD Super-Multi / Blu-Ray combo drive
- Hi-fi audio input/outputs, HDMI, D-sub and 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium OS
The new MSI X-Slim X430 is measures 349 x 234 x 24.5 mm and weights just 1.5 kg (with battery), but the price and launch date have yet to be announced.