MSI has expanded its X-Slim family with the new 15.6″ MSI X-Slim X600 Pro notebook, which the company claims as the first notebook computer to sport MSI’s new and distinctive Chiclet keyboard for a smooth typing experience, equipped with Intel’s ultra-thin, power-saving dual processor platform architecture and ATi Mobility Radeon HD 4330 discrete graphics card with 512MB VRAM, running on Windows 7 Home Premium operating system.
Main Features And Specifications Of MSI X-Slim X600 Pro:
- Large 15.6-inch wide (16:9) LED backlit display with 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel Core 2 Duo processor, up to 4GB RAM and up to 640GB HDD
- ATi Mobility Radeon HD 4330 discrete graphics card with 512MB video memory
- Upper lid treated with Color Film Print technology
- Hand placement areas treated with special, luminous scratch-resistant coating
- MSI Chiclet keyboard gives increased degree of comfort to prevent incorrect key strikes
- 4 SRS Premium Sound certified hi-fi speakers and DVD Super-Multi / Blu-Ray drive
- 1.3 megapixel webcam and 2-in-1 (support SD/MMC) card reader
- Built-in 802.11 b/g/n High Speed WLAN, optional Bluetooth and optional WiMAX wireless Internet module
- 2 USB 2.0 ports, an eSATA/USB combo port, D-Sub and HDMI output
MSI X-Slim X600 Pro laptop which measures 39.2 x 25.5 x 2.5 cm and weighs in at 2.1kg (with 6 cell battery) delivering an ultra-long battery life thanks to the latest ultra-thin lithium polymer battery paired with ECO Engine technology, no words on the price and launch date yet.