The worldwide exclusive licensee for GE branded cameras, General Imaging has introduced its first-ever 12.2-megapixel GE G3WP waterproof digital camera, which able to handle depths up to 10 feet, including a variety of impressive advanced features.
Features Of GE G3WP:
- Waterproof to 10 feet
- 12.2 megapixel resolution, 4x optical zoom and high sensitivity up to ISO 3200
- 2.7-inch Auto Adjust Brightness LCD display automatically adjusts the camera’s LCD viewing screen to the existing lighting conditions
- Scene Detection automatically determines the appropriate scene type and optimizes exposure for sharp, vibrant images
- Pan-Capture Panorama lets the user pan the camera across the scene, allowing for the creation of ultra-wide panoramic shots
- Blink Detection alerts the user if subjects blink as a photo is snapped
- Face Detection detects faces in a scene and then automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for them
- Smile Detection detects when subjects are smiling and releases the shutter automatically when the smiles reach their peak
- Image Stabilization automatically overcomes shaking or blurring aiming for clearer and sharper images
- Red-eye removal removes the appearance of red eyes in subjects
“We’re very excited about this camera, because it opens up a whole new range of activities our customers can capture and preserve,” said Tom Haga, CEO of General Imaging. “Whether you’re going swimming or taking a walk in the rain, the G3WP is the perfect camera.”
The new GE G3WP digital camera is expected to hit the market this summer for about $200.