The leading provider of consumer, business-to-business and industrial digital imaging solutions, Canon U.S.A., Inc. has expanded its flagship PowerShot G-series line with its new Canon PowerShot G11 (the successor to popular PowerShot G10), which features Dual Anti-Noise System that combines 10MP sensor with improved DIGIC 4 image processing technology for improved low light image performance, aiming to enhance image quality and improve noise performance by up to 2 stops (compared to its predecessor – Canon PowerShot G10).
Features Of Canon PowerShot G11:
- High sensitivity 10-megapixel image sensor
- 28mm wide-angle, 5x optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilization
- 2.8-inch vari-angle PureColor II TFT LCD display (461k dots) plus optical viewfinder
- Canon’s DIGIC 4 image processing technology improves signal processing speeds and enhances image quality
- Smart AUTO Mode with Scene Detection technology tracks moving faces and 22 different shooting situations
- i-Contrast technology prevents high-light blowout whilst retaining low-light detail
- Easy access to heavily used functions with 2 mode dials for adjusting ISO and exposure compensation
- Full range of shooting and recording modes, including RAW + JPEG for ultimate creative control while editing images
The new Canon PowerShot G11 digital camera which measures 112 x 76 x 48 mm and weights in at 355g will hit the market in coming October 2009 for approximately $500.